Take the headache out of technician training and compliance with the No. 1 provider of distance learning for pharmacy technicians. TRC’s Pharmacy Technicians University is an online, competency-based curriculum that simplifies the educational experience, improves efficiency, and helps reduce errors.
Skilled pharmacy technicians are critical to the economic and efficient function of a pharmacy. CE and training requirements are changing constantly and the increase in scope of ASHP guidelines means many states will revise their requirements soon.
Watch the overview video:
Meets 2014 ASHP Model Curriculum
- By 2020 PTCB will require completion of an accredited ASHP-ACPE program
- Contains 600 hours of didactic, simulation, and experiential course content
- Aligns with all 45 ASHP goals
- TRC’s high-quality, approved content yields a more affordable option for pharmacies than building a stand-alone technician training program.
- Courses reflect the latest industry trends
- Courses are updated to maintain compliance with state and national regulations
Practice Skills With Feedback
- Observe appropriate techniques
- Practice techniques off-line
- Record yourself demonstrating techniques
- Receive feedback from instructors
- Realistic context supports active learning and problem solving
- Real-world scenarios
- Facilitates the transfer and recall of information
- Includes relevant and irrelevant data for lesson challenges
- Develop observational and critical thinking skills
- Includes use of video, sound, and images
- Supports multiple learning styles